Monday 7 January 2013

School -_-

So it was my first day back at school today since Christmas. One word: Mehhhh. My lessons were:

  • Ethics (typing up coursework on a laptop, not too bad)
  • Geography (working on a hurricane case study, which was alright)
  • Maths (stem and leaf diagrams... Yay.)
  • Double Drama (Scriptwork, working in groups with irritable people.. need I say more?)
The general atmosphere of being inside the school building depresses me. It lacks freedom and fun. I mean it isn't exactly prison, but it's a long way off what I was used to over the last 2 weeks :'( 

I'm not used to being around so many people, I'd prefer sitting in the comfort of my room with a cup of tea any day. I'm crossing the days off my calendar till the weekend, and it's only Monday! Arrrgghhhh. Not to mention the amount of revision/homework I have piling up on my plate. Things can only get better, right?

I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment