Monday 7 January 2013

~Quote Of The Day~

Hey there! Here are today's wise words:


I often feel, with the pressures of applying to Colleges and future career choices at this age, much like a tiny ant who has reached a dead end on it's journey. I do see it as being 'lost'- no idea how I want my future layed out, and I like it that way. But I have now come to the conclusion that I'm not 'lost' at all, just 'wandering'. And where's the harm in that, eh? ;) Everything happens for a reason and all that jazz, so maybe we need to just sit back for a while and let things fall into place. I understand that it isn't always that easy, however the concept is important to understand. 

Now that we have confirmed that I am a 'wandering ant', I'll leave you to get on with your journey.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment