Tuesday 8 January 2013

Phew!

What a longggg day.

I found out today that I'm doing my work experience at a drama department in a college... I am mildly scared of a whole 5 days in unknown territory, making my own way there and back.. Scary stuff.

I'm pretty tired at the moment, from not being able to sleep at night (I swear I'm an insomniac) followed by getting up at 6:30 in the morning. My body/brain hasn't adjusted yet, and the moment I walk into that school building, I know I won't be leaving for what will seem like 10 years. The lessons just seem to drag, onnn and onnn! :(

I always like to have something to look forward to, especially in this current situation of doom and gloom. In a few weeks, me and a friend are going shopping. More importantly, we're off to Primark (since I don't have one near, me, yes- this is a big deal). I have a big urge to completely re-vamp my wardrobe with materials of awesomeness.  I just started my new job in a library as an 'assistant', and I think this would be a good way to celebrate.  I've never been on a big 'shopping spree' before, so this should be amazeballs ;D

3 more days left of this torture. Ok, not exactly torture. Well... yeah, kinda is actually. I'm just a miserable teen who hates everyone and likes tea and enjoys being home.  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment